Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Hydraulic Press Vs Lamborghini MrBeast

                       Hydraulic Press Vs Lamborghini

We're about to test things that no one has ever tested before. Like flattening Hydraulic Press Vs Lamborghini crest. Climbing a building with a real spiderman suit. The world's largest elephant toothpaste experiment. Filling a pool with a billion orbeez and more. And to kick things off, we're gonna see if that brick wall can stop this train. This wall is 20ft tall and 3ft thick. It's not going down easy. Give the orders. Uh, large cheese, I need you. Send the train. Train us. Will the brick wall stop the train? Oh, my God.  

 So, the brick wall might not have stopped it, but later in this video, we're going to see a five semitrox. Ten. But in this next experiment, I bought this car, built a giant ramp, and we're gonna see how many buses it can jump over. How many buses? One jump. At least three. I think it's going to jump all twelve and go into the woods first. Coming. It's coming MrBeast

through. Holy crap. This looks like some Fast and Furious stuff. Now let's do it. But with the jet engine, I may have forgotten to mention that the first part was just for reference. This is the real experience.

 Wayne Patrick knocked a bus over. Wow. It's on the side of the bus. How does it keep doing that? Hey, Jimmy. Yeah? You can't park here. For our next experiment, we have 1 billion obese. That's a lot. We're going to drop Tariq's car from this helicopter to see if the obese can cushion the fall. The only problem is we haven't told them yet. Can I borrow that camera really quickly? What do you think is over there? Yo, that's my car. Wait, that's my car. This is your car in the parking lot? I just parked my car earlier today. Minutes later, a helicopter just picked it up. Your car, baby? Yeah. If I know Jimmy, he's just going to lower it nicely. Oh, really? Move it higher, move it higher. Keep going a little higher. Right about there. That's good. Three, two, one. Drop the car.

 Bro, that was a perfect landing. That was better than me parole parking that car. Now let's see if this car survived. Open the floodgate MrBeast

back at the train and we're gonna see if these semi trucks can stop it. These semi trucks are massive. They're so big that I echo if I talk in that direction. Raise your hand if you think the train will win. Me Me. I have faith in the truck. We also made crash test dummies of the boys to see what would happen to them. All right, Chandlers is secure. Do you think you'll survive? I don't know, Jim, send the tricky. It's coming. So, Drake, make sure you get that angle for us.There it is Hydraulic Press Vs Lamborghini

My god. Wait. All right. In my stop, it might stop it. Oh, my gosh, bro. It's stamped in half. All that remains is the train. The train tore through the semi-choice and could drag these for a couple more miles if we wanted to. Ripped them. Oh, no. My boy. My boy. What's happened to him? Gosh. The arm's gone. Well, at least you're still attached. Let me see what the heads of you. He's right here. Boys. Verdict? Train one. Train one. Everyone agrees on the train one. Hellhole, neighbor two just came out and decelerated. I built a scale replica of their house in real life. And we're going to see what happens if it gets hit by a meteor. And I made realistic look looking mannequins of each of the boys because I wanted to find the best place to hide to survive a meteor hitting your house. You can put your mannequins anywhere in the house you want. Try to survive the meteor crash. Come on in. Hello, neighbor. That's not real. It's so hard to get this body in my trouble. I think you'll be safe now.

 Are you hiding them on the couch? The pillow is going to cushion the fall from the meteor. It has to work. You're telling me if a meteor is hurling at your house, you're going to hide up there? It's going to miss this section. I'll be driving. Let's see how I and the boys survived. Drop the meteor. Oh, here comes.


That was only one of three meteors. Somehow Carl didn't fall. This is what it looks like if a meteor hits your house. Let's drop the next one. And while we're waiting for them to race the next meteor, I want to tell you guys about Hello, Neighbor too. It's an atmospheric stealth horror game about digging up your creepy neighbor's secrets. That sounds scary. In this video game, you investigate a series of missing person cases in the open world of raven Brook. But trust no one, boys. Everyone in the game is a suspect. Trust no one. Not even no land now we have meteor number two, but this time the meteor is on fire. Drop the meteor.

My car, hello number Two is available on PC, Xbox, Switch, and PlayStation consoles. Oh, my God. You're deceived. The meteor is still smoking. Wait a minute. I'm okay. Somehow Chris survived. I am smart. We survived, buddy. Chandler, on the other hand, didn't make it. Raise the last meteor.

Taylor, you're now mead. I'm rich. Drop the meteor when you want. Drop the meteor. Oh, my God. It's no fun

 you get elephant foam toothpaste. In these containers is 100 times what we just did. Hey, don't touch that bucket. Back up. I need you all to find a safe spot because this next explosion is a hundred times bigger. Standing right here. At least I'll be safe on the roof. Dibs on the roof. Wait, Jimmy. Did we get all the elephants so we can clean their teeth with this toothpaste? You're funny when you pull. Taylor, you need to run. I'm 100% in the danger zone. Pull. Oh, my God. Keep pulling. Pull harder. Oh, God. Look at it go. It's filled the entire pool. It looks like the pools are on fire. And that is the new world record for elephant foam toothpaste. So, it's steamy I want to jump in it so badly. It's the forbidden swimming pool. Now we're officially cooler than Mark Rover. Yeah, and so is the entire population of the Earth. You know it's cooler than this, Nolan's mom. Know what's cooler than Nolan's mom? What? Next experiment. This is Dave, a professional spiderman stunt devil. This is a

working spiderman suit, and he's going to climb this entire building. Go. Congratulations. You're 1ft up. Are your spidey senses tingling yet? Singing like crazy.

This spiderman suit was made by Jay Laser, and the height he climbed with it was 200ft. Dave's going to climb 200ft and then climb 200ft again up this massive skyscraper. This is nuts. He's right there. What? He's right. Are you taking a picture? I want a picture. I don't know how far I am. I'm not going to stop till I'm finished. He's literally outside the building window right now. Hey, you're halfway there. Sound like they said halfway. This is instead starting to rain a bit. It's coming down now.

Oh, wait. The suit stopped working. Dave, do you want us to let you down? I'm good. I've been the real spiderman many times, and I don't give up, buddy. Never gives up. It looks like he's got it working again. How's he doing this? Crazy. Are we going to keep climbing? Swinging over till I'm at the top?

Just looking over the ledge to see him terrifies me. There is a reason this guy stunts doubles for Spiderman. He does that. Gave you a monster 400ft safe. You are insane. Oh, he did it. You $10,000.

Holy crap. You deserve this. What's the next Spiderman movie? I can't say. All right. He's better than Tom Hollis. And now, the moment you've all been waiting for. I told her jimmy is so heavy. Can you guys move out of the way? Yeah. Yeah. Sorry. Versus a Lamborghini. Let's see how flat it can get. And just like throughout this video, the boys are going to see if their mannequins can survive. This is how you deal with your school bully. Who is the safest spot in a car? I'll guard you, Carl. It's a crushing letdown by man. Oh, my God. Let's go

  

Post a Comment

0 Comments

   Hydraulic Press Vs Lamborghini MrBeast